These beautiful and fun Fertilizer Art products are the organic gardener’s perfect replacement for traditional fertilizer spikes.
What is Fertilizer Art exactly? Fertilizer Art is a combination of three key soil supplement needs:
- Organic worm castings, a great plant nutrient. Prepared using 100% Organic Skolex Worm Castings
- Mychorriza fungi, the key to improved root growth and water uptake.
- Slow release solid forms providing a continuous release of nutrients
All painted using the using the historic techniques of egg tempera with natural pigments such as algae and vegetable powders so that the painting itself gives added nutrients to your plants.
Tempera was the primary medium used through the medieval period, and was use by most all famous artists of the time including Raphael, Michelangelo (Last Judgement), da Vinci (The Last Supper), and Botticelli (The Birth of Venus). Our egg tempera is a simple paint, made by mixing organic and inorganic pigment including algae, vegetable materials, and minerals with eggs.
How do you use Fertilizer Art? It is easy! You can….
- Crumble directly into a planting hole, one piece per 4” pot
- Crumble around your plant stems and water over when watering
- Crumble into your watering can and let slowly dissolve to make worm casting tea
Beautiful and Beneficial! Visit the Skolex Store and get your Fertilizer Art today!